Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Sarah Bear!


I made it home to Florida with no problems (I got a new camera this Christmas - some of these new pictures look great). And I got to see my family, and they're all doing well.

And I got to see Sarah! That was maybe the biggest deal, for me. I've caught up with my parents on the phone, but I couldn't speak to my dog. Sarah is obviously extremely happy. She gets to spend time with Mom and Dad all day, she has another dog to bark with and run around with, she gets brushed every day, and she gets a ton of treats.

Sarah was so happy that I was a little sad, if that makes sense. She seems like she's having a better life than she ever had with me. I don't have a way to give her that much attention when I take her back. I have to work all day, and I think she seems better off in Florida.

No comments: