Saturday, October 13, 2007

Last Stop: NYC


Since I had to lay over in New York anyway, I figured, why not stay for the weekend? Sometimes I forget how many people I know in New York. Mike, Mike, Foxy, Jason, Jun, and Aaron were all my fraternity brothers back at Emory, and all of them moved to the big apple after school. And Rachel, Aislinn, Patrick, and Kristine have all drifted there for one reason or another. This was an amazing night - I had hoped to reconnect with a few people (expecting two or three), but I got to see almost everyone at once! We had a late night out in Manhattan, drifting from my hotel bar, to Fox's swanky apartment, to a bar with six beers on tap - apparently quite the rarity, to a "fake" dive bar with torn-up seats. Thanks to everyone who came out, I had a great time!





No comments: