Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Flight

My last major flight was to London, and it was painful. I was crammed into coach for eight and a half hours. It was actually an exhausting experience. So you can imagine how much I was looking forward to this flight plan:

- Atlanta to NYC: 2.5 hrs
- Deplane in NYC: 2 hrs
- NYC to Mumbai, India: 13 hrs - arrive at 12:00am
- Overnight in Mumbai, wake up at 5:45am
- Mumbai to Bangalore: 2 hrs

I've finally arrived in the office, and shockingly... I feel like I could get on a plane and do it all again. The reclining seat was spacious, and comfortable, and I slept like a baby. But I didn't sleep very much because I was fascinated by the personal LCD screen / entertainment system. I played trivia games and chess against my fellow passengers, and I watched some movies (ex. Spiderman 3). Meals came with real silverware and glass plates, and were tasty. All in all, this was a great experience, and I landed in Bangalore well rested. All of that being said, I'm sure the time difference will start to catch up to me soon.

4 comments:

Mrs. Esq. said...

Have you seen your place yet? Whats it like?

JJ said...

Yay a blog so that we can keep in touch despite you being in "The King and I" territory. Hope things are going well!!

Jenn

http://jennybelle0904.livejournal.com/

Josh said...

Haven't seen the place yet. I'll put up a post about my search today...

Unknown said...

Didn't I tell you there would be Barca lounging luxury? Also, your blog knew my name automatically. I am really creeped out.