Tuesday, April 29, 2008

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. To be honest, I haven't been doing anything picture-worthy. I have a bunch of from the weekend I spent in Delhi in early April that still have to get up here, but since then, I have been 100% focused on work. I'm heavily invested in a major sales opportunity, and the proverbial ship will come in over the next few weeks, or it won't. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Also worth mentioning - this is a tough time to travel in Asia. It is scorching hot from May through maybe July, so I'm less eager to trek around at the moment. I have Paris planned in late June, and I'll add at least another country in July. But this is a relatively boring time in my life to blog about. I've got some random cell phone pictures that I've been taking - maybe some of those 'daily life' moments would make good posts, until I'm doing fun stuff again.

No comments: