Saturday, December 29, 2007

Skype

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been in the US for a couple weeks and I haven't put my pictures onto my PC yet. I will soon. I also have a cool new camera that I got for Christmas, so expect higher-quality pictures in the future.

I also got a new Skype phone, so there's an easy way for you to get in touch with me while I'm in India. This is my new phone number (write it down!):

(678) 389-8911

You're probably wondering - what does it cost to call? Only the normal cost to call an Atlanta number. Don't worry, you won't run up an expensive international phone bill. But please be considerate of the time zone. I'm 10.5 hrs from EST. Here's a quick conversion tip: if you take the time in EST and subtract 1.5 hours, then switch the AM to PM (or vice versa), you've got it.

No comments: